Landscapers: Discover the Propane Advantage
Posted: March 27, 2017
If you’re using gasoline to power your commercial lawnmowers this spring, you’re missing out on some big-time propane benefits.
Why switch to propane for your commercial lawnmower fleet? Let’s count the ways:
- Lower cost – Since propane isn’t taxed, it will always be cheaper than gasoline. You could save 30 percent or more on every gallon.
- Great track record – Landscapers all over the US have used propane for decades to power commercial lawn maintenance equipment for their schools, golf courses, and much more.
- Less maintenance and longer equipment life – Clean burning propane puts less wear and tear on your equipment, so your lawnmowers will last longer – and they’ll spend less time in the shop, too.
- Eco-friendly – Since propane emits far less carbon than gasoline, you’ll have a big advantage bidding on jobs for eco-conscious clients.
- Flexible fueling options – Propane can be delivered to you or supplied from an onsite fueling station…the choice is yours.
- Reduced spillage and theft – With its closed fuel system, propane is much harder to spill or steal. At today’s gasoline prices, those spills can add up quickly.
- It’s made in the USA – More than 90 percent of propane is made domestically, so every gallon you buy will support our fuel independence.
Thinking about switching your lawnmower fleet to propane? We can help! Contact us today to learn about conversions, onsite fueling stations, and more!