Minimize Crew Downtime with the Parker Gas Forklift Cylinder Exchange Program
Posted: February 16, 2018
Want a no-brainer way to outperform your commercial warehousing competitors? Enroll in the Parker Gas Forklift Cylinder Exchange program.
Compared to onsite filling services, our tank exchange program is:
- Faster – With our cylinder exchange, there’s no refilling time – just replace your tank and you can get back to work.
- Safer – Our sturdy cylinders are filled at our facilities, not yours – which means you won’t have to deal with safety risks or compliance issues.
- Easier – Tank maintenance is our job, too, which means one less thing on your plate and schedule.
- More cost-effective – Aluminum tanks won’t corrode on the inside, so there will be no more fuel injector-blocking rust to reduce your efficiency or cause equipment breakdowns.
Customized, comprehensive forklift cylinder service options
Our comprehensive forklift cylinder exchange program includes:
- Customized scheduling options (monthly, weekly, daily, as needed)
- Customized specifications (for county-specific compliance)
- Flexible service agreements (month-to-month or long-term)
- On-site storage support
- Employee safety training*
- Cylinder inspection
Whatever your crew needs, we’ve got you covered.
*All Parker Gas technicians are Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) employees.
Enroll in the Parker Gas Forklift Cylinder Exchange program and stay one step ahead of your competitors! Contact us today to get started.