Here are a few more suggestions for what you can do now to make life a little easier when the cold weather returns.
- Start thinking outside the (mail) box! Switch to Autopay and paperless e-billing to save time and reduce bill clutter.
- Schedule a Gas Check to ensure that all of your propane appliances are functioning safely.
- Get plenty of hot water and save on energy costs by upgrading to a propane tankless water heater.
- Make sure we have your correct email address and cell phone number. That way, if landlines get jammed, we can still reach you.
- If you go away during the winter, make sure you have someone to check on your home. You can also install a smart thermostat so you can remotely monitor and adjust temperatures.