Six Benefits of the New Rinnai® Sensei™ Tankless Water Heater
Posted: June 18, 2018
We’ve talked on this blog before about the advantages of a propane tanklesss water heater – but leave it to Rinnai to bring those advantages to yet another level.
Earlier this year the industry leader introduced its Sensei™ Tankless Water heater – a next-generation water heating solution that raises the bar for performance, ease of installation, convenience and durability. If you’ve been on the fence about making the switch to tankless hoping something better would come along – well, it just did.
Choose Sensei and you’ll get:
- Flexible installation options – the Sensei’s state-of-the-art technology enables 14 venting possibilities, with an industry-best maximum vent run of 65 feet – a feature that will come in handy in multi-story homes with long runs through a roof vent.
- Easier maintenance – Every component in the Sensei – including the heat exchanger – was designed to be removed by technicians in less than 10 minutes – which means faster maintenance appointments and less disruption for your family.
- Wi-Fi and Alexa enabled – The Sensei is Wi-Fi ready, and the free Rinnai Control-R® mobile app 2.0 includes integration with Amazon Alexa. Just tell Alexa that you want to take a shower and the Rinnai tankless water heater will get right to work!
- Better cold weather performance – The Sensei offers freeze protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit for outdoor units or -22 degrees Fahrenheit for indoor units – a definite plus on the coldest nights and mornings.
- Other performance enhancements – The Sensei’s R-evolution® heat exchanger resists the corrosion that typically occurs during the high-efficiency combustion process, while the unit’s advanced combustion technology automatically compensates for areas with low or fluctuating gas pressures. Translation: your water heater will last longer and provide consistent hot water everywhere in your home.
- Rinnai quality – Rinnai is THE leader in tankless technology here in the U.S., with uncompromising standards for product quality, design and manufacturing. Buy Rinnai and you’re buying the best.
If you want to get down to the nitty-gritty about this fantastic new piece of home comfort equipment, visit the manufacturer’s site to learn more about Sensei’s cutting edge features – or just contact us to see if it might be a fit for your water heater upgrade plans.
Three financing options available
Parker Gas makes it easy for you to upgrade to a Sensei with three payment options*, including:
- 12 months deferred interest, with minimum monthly payments;
- 6 months, same as cash; and
- 60 months, 7.99 percent interest rate.
Once we get financing arranged, our expert technicians will install your equipment quickly and correctly the first time, with minimal disruption to your family and hot water routine.
Contact us today to get a FREE, no obligation estimate on a new Sensei for your North Carolina home – or to learn more about our flexible financing options!
*Based on approved credit through Service Finance and a minimum of $1,000 loan.