Great Deals on Parker Gas Propane Grills and Propane Cylinder Refills!
Posted: June 21, 2018
Summer’s knocking on our door here in North Carolina – which means it’s high time we all get grilling!
Just don’t do it on some rusty old charcoal grill when you can upgrade to the clean, precision control of a propane gas grill from Parker Gas.
Whether you need a dependable portable grilling station or a full-blown build-in for your outdoor kitchen, we’ve got the grill you need to cook healthy all summer long. Some of our most popular grill offerings include:
- Wilmington Grill – Stainless steel, American-made Wilmington Grills feature top-quality components that provide superb performance and versatility. Choose from classic patio grills or opt for a drop-in style for your dream outdoor kitchen.
- Holland Grill – Holland Grills feature a unique indirect grilling system designed to reduce flare-ups. We carry a range of styles – from tabletop models to oversize grills for entertaining a crowd, plus drop-in options for deluxe outdoor kitchens – all made in the good old US of A.
- Big Green Egg – Based on an ancient Japanese method of cooking, the Big Green Egg is a ceramic charcoal-fired grill that can heat food as high as 750˚. These grills are remarkably versatile, with easy-to adjust-cooking temperatures and the ability to also work as an oven or a smoker. Sizes range from mini tabletop models to large units that can cook a 20-lb turkey.
At Parker Gas, we service and install everything we sell, so you be sure that all of your propane equipment will be set up properly for peak performance and long life.
Check out our huge selection of grills at any of our six showrooms – Smithfield, Newton Grove, Fayetteville, Clinton, Wilmington and Mt. Olive – or visit any of these locations for a propane cylinder refill!
Want to save some cash on your visit? Check out these two great deals:
- Come on Wednesdays through August 1 and get your 20-pound gas grill tank filled for half-price!*
- Buy any grill at our showroom by July 31 and get a 5 percent discount on the grill and 10 percent on any grill accessory (just remember to mention this blog post).
* Limit two 20-pound tank fills per visit. Tank-fill hours are 8 am. to 5 p.m.