Five Ways to Simplify the Coming Heating Season
Posted: September 24, 2018
Fall is here, which means that it’s just a matter of time before you start reaching for the “heat” setting on your thermostat to brace for cool North Carolina days and nights.
That makes the next few weeks an important time to prepare for the fall and winter ahead. If you want to save money, keep your bills as low as possible, and make bill paying a stress-free experience, here are five things you can do right now as you settle in for the cold months to come:
- Switch to Automatic Delivery. Choose FREE propane Automatic Delivery from Parker Gas and you will never have to look at a gas gauge, call for a delivery, or worry about propane runouts again. You’ll also get priority delivery service – an important benefit in severe weather.
- Sign up for Price Protection. Propane prices can rise quickly in periods of high demand – unless you choose to protect your price with Parker Gas. Buy your gallons in advance and you’ll lock in your propane price for the season – plus, you’ll get a 10-cent discount on every gallon you buy! Don’t want to buy all your gallons up front, but still want to take advantage of the pre-buy benefit? Simply put a 30 percent deposit on your fuel for the season and we’ll honor the capped price on every gallon you buy (without the 10-cent discount).
- Enroll in our Easy Pay Budget Plan. Avoid paying 80 percent of your annual heating bill in a four month period! Instead, spread your propane payments out over 11 months so your heating bills stay the same no matter how much propane you use. Easy Pay customers also receive a 3-cent per gallon discount. You can save even more by paying for your deliveries through Electronic Funds Transfer – contact us for details.
- Get a tune-up. Routine maintenance keeps heating equipment running at peak efficiency and prevents small issues from becoming costly problems down the road. If you need service for your propane equipment, call for service:
- Smithfield: (919) 300-4311
- Newton Grove: (910) 249-4088
- Fayetteville: (910) 359-3141
- Clinton: (910) 682-3151
- Wilmington: (910) 319-4070
- Make sensible heating system upgrades. You could save as much as 30 percent on your annual fuel costs when you invest in a high efficiency heating system upgrade – enough to offset the cost of a new heating unit in just a few years.
THE DEADLINE FOR PARKER EASY PAY AND PRICE PROTECTION IS OCTOBER 31! Contact us today to take advantage of these and other convenient propane services from Parker Gas!