5 Smart Moves for Winter
Here are five steps you can take to make this winter a little easier.
- Call for a gas appliance safety check. We’ll inspect propane tanks and lines, following guidelines developed by the propane industry.
- Switch to automatic deliveries or install a Comfort Guard tank monitor to prevent run-outs.
- Enroll in Auto Pay: no stamps to buy, no checks to mail and no worrying about late payments.
- Replace old appliances. Removing outdated equipment in favor of high-efficiency models can reduce your annual fuel costs. Check out our upcoming open houses for amazing discounts!
- During the winter, please take a few minutes to remove snow, ice or any other obstructions to your tank so that our driver can deliver your fuel as safely and efficiently as possible.