New Year’s Resolutions 2019: Six Ways to Raise Efficiency and Cut Stress
Posted: January 7, 2019
It’s New Year’s Resolution time – why not make a few that will make life easier and bills lower in your North Carolina home?
Here are six home comfort commitments you can make in the year ahead:
- Commit to peace of mind – If you have ever experienced a propane run-out, you know how stressful it can be. Sign up for Comfort Guard propane tank monitoring and you can say goodbye to that worry once and for all. Want another great way to sleep better at night? Invest in a propane whole house generator.
- Treat yourself – Sometimes you just need to splurge – say, with a new one-click propane fireplace or a propane space heater for that “too-cold-for-comfort” room. Or how about taking your outdoor entertainment up a notch by installing a new propane grill or smoker? The propane possibilities are endless.
- Make sensible upgrades – Sometimes it pays to replace rather than repair your propane appliance; when that time comes, go for a new, high efficiency replacement for your equipment (a Rinnai tankless propane water heater, for example) – it will pay for itself in just a few years in energy savings alone.
- Make life Easy-er – Stressed by the ups and downs of winter heating bills? Sign up a Parker Gas Easy Pay Budget Plan and you will make the same predictable amount for your gas every month, no matter how much propane gas you need. Want even less billing stress? Sign up for a Parker Price Protection plan and lock in your propane price for the year. No more market rollercoaster rides!
- Invest in your equipment – Want your propane appliances to run better for longer? Never miss an annual service call, which will often pay for itself in energy savings alone.
- Make safety a priority – If you don’t have carbon monoxide detectors installed at every level of your North Carolina home, just do it – these simple, inexpensive fail-safes provide peace of mind, and could even save a life. While you’re at it, consider installing propane leak detectors, too – and be sure to review safety procedures with loved ones.
Start 2019 out right – save money and enjoy more peace of mind with expert service and equipment upgrades from Parker Gas. Contact us today to learn about equipment upgrades for your North Carolina home!