Propane: The more you use, the more you save
You may already know that propane is one of the most efficient and effective sources of energy for your North Carolina home. But here’s something you may not know: the more propane gas you use, the less you will pay for it.
In fact, you could save as much as 30 percent on the per-gallon price of your propane when you add more propane appliances in your home. That’s a benefit you’ll never get from natural gas or electricity!
If you’re considering making the switch to propane for one new appliance in your home, why stop there? Remember, you can use propane:
- To heat your home: Propane-fired furnaces are much more efficient than electric heat pumps and provide greater comfort. The same is true for propane space heaters.
- To heat your water: Propane water heaters can save you money on operating costs versus inefficient electric units. They provide more hot water (an unlimited amount, in the case of a propane tankless water heater) and do it faster than their electric-powered equivalents.
- To dry your clothes: Propane clothes dryers are almost twice as efficient as electric models. They produce less static, too, which means your clothes will last longer.
- To cook your meals: Propane ranges, cooktops, and gas grills offer precision temperature control and convenience that no electric stove can match.
- To make your living room cozier: A propane hearth brings you the warm glow of a fire at the push of a button – without the hassle of wood fire set-up and cleanup. You’ll also have a much more efficient source of heat, since a propane fireplace is about four times more efficient than a wood burning fireplace.
- To upgrade your outdoor entertainment space: Add a propane fire pit or fire table, a built-in propane grill, or propane lights and patio space heaters and your backyard will quickly become your family’s favorite “room.”
- To give you peace of mind: Whole-house propane backup generators can restore your power almost instantly – which means your sump pump, security systems, emergency medical equipment, heating and cooling systems, and refrigerator will work during a power outage.
Ready to take the propane plunge? We can help. Contact our propane experts today to learn more about propane appliances and propane conversions for your North Carolina home!
Parker Gas – Providing expert propane delivery and propane services to our neighbors in Smithfield, Newton Grove, Fayetteville, Wilmington, Mt. Olive, and Clinton, NC.