Why choose a propane gas range?
If you’re serious about cooking, there’s just no way around it: you need a propane gas range or cooktop.
About 95 percent of chefs working today choose to cook with gas, and for good reason: a propane range give you several advantages over its electric and natural gas counterparts, including:
- Precision temperature control – A gas burner doesn’t need time to warm up or cool the way an electric burner does; if a recipe calls for rapid changes in heat, you need to cook with propane gas.
- Flexible placement – Propane ranges can be installed into any home with access to a propane tank – unlike natural gas stoves, which need to be connected to a neighborhood natural gas line.
- Cost-effective operation – Because propane burns extremely efficiently, cooking with gas can be significantly cheaper than cooking with electricity – especially when you consider that the cost per BTU is generally less for gas than for electricity.
- Cookware friendly – Cook with a round-bottomed pan or wok? Then a gas burner is a must if you want to evenly heat the contents of your pan. With a propane stove, any type of cookware is fair game.
- Durability – Appliances powered by clean-burning propane last longer than similar electrical models, and the metal grates on gas stove tops are hardier than the electric range smooth-tops. Smooth cooktops are made of glass or ceramic, so great care is needed to prevent cracking or scratching.
The bottom line: If you want to unleash your inner gourmet, invest in a propane gas range or cooktop. Our technicians will help you choose a model that you will enjoy for years, then install it quickly and safely so you can get right to work on your kitchen masterpieces.
Get cooking with gas in 2019! – contact us today to get a FREE, no obligation estimate on a propane gas stove or cooktop from the pros at Parker Gas!