Five reasons to ditch your charcoal BBQ for a propane grill
Tired of dragging the bag of briquettes out from the garage for family cookouts? Had enough of the taste of igniter fluid on your burgers? Switch to a propane grill – you’ll avoid those inconveniences while enjoying these awesome benefits:
- Greater convenience – Unlike a charcoal barbecue, a propane grill lights instantly and reaches cooking temperature quickly, with no lighter fluid mess or ash and briquette clean up.
- Better health – Charcoal briquettes are loaded with chemicals to help them ignite more easily – chemicals that can find their way you’re your food (and, eventually, you).
- More precise heat control – With a propane grill, you can control cooking temperatures to within a few degrees – a big reason why most professional chefs choose to cook with gas outdoors (and indoors, for that matter).
- A smaller carbon footprint – Not only does propane burn cleaner than charcoal, but drippings from your food are more likely to flare-up on a charcoal grille and release smog-creating chemicals.
- Better taste – Using quality ingredients in your meats, veggies and marinades is the key to making good tasting food on any kind of grill. But food tastes better when it’s cooked right – and cooking it right is about having control over the cooking environment. That control is much easier with a propane grill than it is with a charcoal barbecue.
Want another reason to replace your clunky old charcoal barbecue with a new, precision propane grill? We’ve got a bunch of them on view at our convenien North Carolina showrooms!
Visit us today to check out options by leading brands like Holland and Wilmington, Big Green Egg, and more – and when you run out of gas, don’t forget to fill up your portable BBQ cylinders with us.
Parker Gas – serving our North Carolina neighbors from convenient showroom locations in Smithfield, Newton Grove, Fayettville, Wilmington, Mt. Olive, and Clinton, NC.