Upgrade your summer with the power of propane
Believe it or not, summer 2019 is almost here (officially it’s about a month away, but we’re ready now after our extended “winter-spring”).
The arrival of a new (and warmer!) season here in North Carolina gives us a lot to look forward to in the weeks to come, especially when it comes to outdoor entertainment – everything from pool parties to late night fun with friends under the stars. But if you want to know how to take that fun up a notch, we’ve got four words for you:
“Propane can do that.”
Propane: the perfect fuel for outdoor entertainment
When it comes to outdoor fun, propane can be your summertime MVP, operating behind the scenes to make your summer better. Propane can help you:
- Cook like a pro – Nothing beats cooking outdoors – especially when you’re doing it with the precision temperature control of a propane gas grill. With your propane grill, your food will taste better than ever – whether you cook on a simple portable grill or a sophisticated built-in model.
- Stop scratching – Nothing takes the fun out of a summer party quite like a visit from a blood-sucking swarm (of mosquitos, not zombies…we can’t help you there). A propane mosquito trap will keep those buzzing, biting pests away without the toxic fumes or zapping sounds.
- Create an ambiance – Offering the charm of a flickering frame and skipping the hassles of running electrical wire, propane lighting fixtures costs pennies per hour to operate and can be found to match almost any outdoor décor.
- Cozy up your stargazing – Imagine clicking a button and getting a fireside evening under the stars. It’s possible with an outdoor propane hearth.
- Take a warm dip – Why have a big, beautiful pool if no one will go in it once the sun sets (or early in the morning)? A propane pool heater will heat your pool more quickly, effectively, and efficiently than a solar model or electric heat pump – which means people will spend more time swimming and less time wishing they were.
- Make summer last – Propane patio heaters can keep your outdoor space toasty well into the fall (or earlier in the spring…don’t you want to be out there entertaining right now?). With freestanding or wall-mounted models available, you’re sure to find a patio heater that meets your needs and budget – and one that will work even if the power goes out.
Wondering how you can upgrade your summer with propane? We have some great ideas for you! Contact Parker Gas today to learn more – or to get a FREE, no obligation estimate on propane equipment for your North Carolina home.
Parker Gas – serving our North Carolina neighbors from convenient showroom locations in Smithfield, Newton Grove, Fayettville, Wilmington, Mt. Olive, and Clinton, NC.