Does Parker Gas Offer Reliable Propane Delivery Near Me?
From Smithfield to Salemburg, Mt. Olive to Montague, Parker Gas offers safe, dependable delivery of propane.
Parker Gas works hard to ensure your home will be kept safe, warm and comfortable no matter what the weather.
What does reliable fuel delivery look like?
- We offer priority service. If you need emergency service, Parker Gas is here for you with emergency propane delivery 24/7, 365 days a year. And when you need us, we respond with personal service that respects your home, your needs and your time.
- Parker Gas is a family company. Since 1958, Parker Gas has been owned and operated by the Parker family. We are proud of our commitment to customer service because you are more than customers: You are our neighbors. We value you.
- You get fair and transparent pricing. We don’t do hidden fees or bait-and-switch. Our decades of market knowledge and experience help us keep your propane rates reasonable. And we offer payment plans and price protection options to make managing your propane costs easier.
- Our technicians can do the job. When it comes to selling, installing, maintaining and repairing your propane appliances, the professionals at Parker Gas will make sure your equipment is working safely and at peak efficiency.
- We’re in your neighborhood. Parker Gas has six offices —in Smithfield, Wilmington, Fayetteville, Newton Grove, Clinton and Mt. Olive — so you’re never far away to us. You can ask questions about our services and your account, and pay your bill in person. And, during regular business hours, you can refill your portable propane cylinder at any of our locations!
For more than 60 years, Parker Gas has been eastern North Carolina’s leader as a propane delivery and equipment provider you can trust. Contact us today and become a customer!