5 Benefits of Using Propane Gas Generators at Your Home
Whether it’s winter’s ice and snow storms or summer’s thunderstorms and hurricanes, we here in North Carolina are vulnerable to power outages. Those outages can be a hassle, expensive and possibly dangerous.
But invest in a propane whole-house backup generator from Parker Gas, and you’ll have peace of mind when it comes to your family’s safety and comfort. Here are five ways you benefit.
- Protect your property. When the power is out, your sump pump doesn’t run. That can lead to hundreds (and possibly thousands!) of dollars in flood damage to your home. Also, cherished items stored in your basement like photos or home movies could be lost forever. A propane whole-house backup generator keeps the sump pump running to help keep your basement dry.
- Protect your food. That meal prep you just filled the freezer with and the gallon jug of milk you just bought may end up in the trash if a power outage lasts just a day or two. With a propane whole-house backup generator, your food stays safe and you can make hot meals on a propane stove or grill.
- Protect your family. If someone in your home needs electricity for medical equipment such as electric wheelchairs, home dialysis, suction equipment or respirators, their health and safety can be in danger when the power goes out. Propane whole-house backup generators provide the power to keep that equipment running. It also means your home’s security system will also work, keeping your loved ones safe.
- Protect your connections. Working remotely is difficult when your computer or laptop can’t run, or you can’t use your smartphone to connect with your work and the office. And do you really want to listen to the kids complaining when the batteries on their phones and tablets die and they have “nothing to do?” Propane whole-house backup generators keep your electronics charged so you can stay in touch with family, friends and emergency services.
- Protect your comfort. If you have a propane whole-house backup generator, it will keep the air conditioner or heating system running so you stay comfortable.
The propane equipment professionals at Parker Gas will work with you to determine what generator is right for you, factoring in information like your home’s size and your needs. Don’t forget, we offer FREE estimates!
And once we install your new generator, we also service it and provide reliable and safe propane delivery.
Keep your home safe and comfortable. Contact Parker Gas to get started on installing a propane whole-house backup generator!