Count on Parker Gas for all your commercial propane needs
Propane is a clean-burning and efficient alternative for operating a range of industrial and agricultural equipment and appliances. Compared to oil or electricity, commercial propane can offer significant savings.
Unlike national corporate providers, we understand our area’s unique needs and we are here to assist you with local customer service and technicians on call 24/7. We offer reliable, competitively priced propane delivery for a wide range of business and commercial applications, as well as setup and support for propane autogas conversions, including:
Commercial propane solutions for your North Carolina business
Restaurants, hotels, resorts, dry cleaners, greenhouses, farms, offices and warehouses are among the many businesses in North Carolina that rely on propane to keep their operation prospering. Why is propane in such big demand? Consider the following:
- Propane remains one of the most economical sources of energy for large warehouses and factories. Because of its low, nontoxic emissions, propane is also the fuel of choice for powering indoor forklifts, torches and welders.
- In the residential construction industry, smart builders have been incorporating propane into their design plans for high-efficiency homes. Building with propane is so much better for the environment than electricity, and utilizing propane in a home design can earn points toward LEED certification.
- Propane is the go-to fuel to generate temporary heating at a construction site.
- Propane is the best choice for backup generators for businesses (and homes) since it can be stored indefinitely and will not deteriorate over time like gasoline or thicken in cold weather like diesel.
- Propane autogas has made a big impression for forward-thinking North Carolina businesses that find that operating their vehicles with eco-friendly autogas strongly appeals to their client base.
Other commercial propane advantages in North Carolina
- Propane won’t degrade over time, and doesn’t contaminate soil or water like gasoline or diesel. The risk of fuel theft is minimal. Additionally it gives you portable power when and where you need it.
- Today’s continuous-flow propane-powered grain dryers were designed to meet the needs of modern, fast-paced, high-yield operations. Not only are they up to 50% more efficient, their clean-burning technology produces fewer engine deposits. That meansless maintenance and less downtime for your business.
- Propane can keep your business going even when power lines are down, protecting your production processing. Plus, propane burns clean and it’s considered a green choice for the environment.
- Propane is nontoxic and safe! The propane industry is highly regulated by codes and standards set by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the Department of Energy (DOE), the Department of Transportation (DOT) and various state and local regulatory bodies, and those working in the propane sector hone their skills through the Certified Employee Training Program (CETP).
- Incentives available through the Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) can save businesses money when they expand their use of propane or make upgrades.
Common uses for commercial propane include:
- greenhouse space heating
- office heating
- power dryers
- power for farm equipment
- fuel for trucks, lawn mowers and school buses
To find out more about how you can use propane to meet your energy needs, contact Parker Gas today. We can provide you with information about commercial propane delivery and all other aspects of using clean-burning, American-made propane for your North Carolina business.