Count on Parker Gas for all your commercial propane needs
Propane is a clean-burning, efficient fuel that does so much for businesses and industries all over our part of North Carolina. Compared with oil and electricity, propane offers significant savings and other benefits.
Parker Gas has been meeting the propane needs of businesses like yours for more than 50 years. Unlike national providers with far-off corporate offices, we understand the unique needs of local businesses and can be responsive to those in a way they just can’t. We give you reliable propane delivery and propane services at a competitive price for a wide range of commercial and business applications including:
Our services go beyond delivering your propane. We’re here to help you with local customer service and technicians on call 24/7.
Parker Gas also offers specialized propane services such as propane autogas conversions and supply, and propane forklift cylinder exchange service, both customized to meet your business’ individual needs.
Commercial propane solutions for your North Carolina business
Restaurants, hotels, resorts, dry cleaners, greenhouses, farms, offices and warehouses are among the many businesses in North Carolina that rely on propane to keep their operation prospering. Why is propane in such big demand? Consider the following:
- Propane remains one of the most economical sources of energy for large warehouses and factories. Because of its low, nontoxic emissions, propane is also the fuel of choice for powering indoor forklifts, torches and welders.
- In the residential construction industry, smart builders have been incorporating propane into their design plans for high-efficiency homes. Building with propane is so much better for the environment than electricity, and utilizing propane in a home design can earn points toward LEED certification.
- Propane is the go-to fuel to generate temporary heating at a construction site.
- Propane is the best choice for backup generators for businesses (and homes) since it can be stored indefinitely and will not deteriorate over time like gasoline or thicken in cold weather like diesel.
- Propane autogas has made a big impression for forward-thinking North Carolina businesses that find that operating their vehicles with eco-friendly autogas strongly appeals to their client base.
Other commercial propane advantages in North Carolina
- Propane won’t degrade over time, and doesn’t contaminate soil or water like gasoline or diesel. The risk of fuel theft is minimal. Additionally, it gives you portable power when and where you need it.
- Today’s continuous-flow propane-powered grain dryers were designed to meet the needs of modern, fast-paced, high-yield operations. Not only are they up to 50% more efficient, their clean-burning technology produces fewer engine deposits. That means less maintenance and less downtime for your business.
- Propane can keep your business going even when power lines are down, protecting your production processing. Plus, propane burns clean and it’s considered a green choice for the environment.
- Propane is non-toxic and safe! The propane industry is highly regulated by codes and standards set by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the Department of Energy (DOE), the Department of Transportation (DOT) and various state and local regulatory bodies, and those working in the propane sector hone their skills through the Certified Employee Training Program (CETP).
- Incentives available through the Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) can save businesses money when they expand their use of propane or make upgrades.
Common uses for commercial propane include:
- greenhouse space heating
- office heating
- power dryers
- power for farm equipment
- fuel for trucks, lawnmowers and school buses
Parker Gas service is just a click away!
To find out more about how you can use propane to meet your energy needs, contact Parker Gas today. We can provide you with information about commercial propane delivery and all other aspects of using clean-burning, American-made propane for your North Carolina business.