Eight Ways Propane Improves Your Quality of Life
Posted: January 21, 2019
Propane is one of the most efficient and flexible sources of energy around – but did you know it can also improve the quality of in your North Carolina home?
Consider these eight quality of life benefits of propane power:
- Longer showers – Propane water heaters have much faster recovery rate (the time it takes to re-heat a tank of water) than electric models—which means you are much less likely to run out of hot water in the shower. If you choose a tankless propane water heater, you can have virtually unlimited hot water.
- No more splinters or ash sweeping – Everyone loves an evening in front of the fire, but who wants to lug wood around or clean up the mess after a cozy fireside evening? With a propane hearth, you won’t have to. Just sit back and relax – your roaring fire is always one click away.
- Longer lasting clothing – A propane clothes dryer produces less static cling than an electric dryer, which means less wear and tear on your wardrobe.
- Peace of mind – Power outages can be scary and uncomfortable for your family; with a whole-house propane generator, you will be ready for any storm.
- A longer outdoor entertainment season – Propane can turn your outdoor space into your family’s favorite room – complete with kitchen and hearth. Add a propane pool heater and propane patio heaters and you could extend your outdoor season by a month or more.
- Happier kids – Besides having a fireplace and a great outdoor entertainment space, your kids will be happy to know that burning propane doesn’t produce greenhouse gasses, so they’ll have cleaner air to breathe when they get older.
- More money in your pocket – Because propane burns so hot and so efficiently, most propane appliances – from furnaces and ranges to water heaters, clothes dryers and more – cost significantly less to run than their electric equivalents.
- A more comfortable home – Super-efficient, super-reliable propane furnaces and propane space heaters warm your house more evenly than electric-powered models, and they supply that heat at a higher temperature than electric heat pumps. This means more consistent, comfortable heating for your whole home.
Discover the gifts of propane for yourself – contact Parker today for a FREE, no obligation estimate on propane conversions for your North Carolina home!